Our chartered general practice surveyors at HAPS can offer a full scope of property advice ranging from residual valuations to make a decision on purchasing a site, or through the feasibility study stages to decide the best use of the site. HAPS also has the expertise to take a project through the process to obtain the necessary planning permission to ensure the maximum benefit of the site is achieved.
Our architectural, CAD, building surveying, mechanical and electrical team can complete the detailed design process and manage the project through to completion.
Associates of HAPS are vastly experienced as marketing agents if required giving a full ‘turn key’ sevice to clients should that be required.
Our property management section can offer a robust service in managing client’s assets including;
- Rent collection
- Service charge budget and expenditure management
- Financial management and statutory compliance
- Compliance with sustainability issues
- Procurement and contractor management
- Health & Safety and risk management
- Lease compliance
- Insurance management
- Employment of any on site staff
- Service charge consultancy